fredag 10. april 2009

Easter peaster

Boring.... Seriously I find easter quite boring... Everything is closed, and I`m really not the girl who travels to the cabin on the mountain to go skiing....

Yesterday my boyfriend and I where at a friends house. Ate a lot of pizza with salsa, scampi and artichokes. Seriously good! And I played guitar hero for the first time, it was so much fun!


This is what I wore:American apparel skirt, studded belt from Gina Tricot, Faux leather jacket from bik bok, slouchy see trough tee from bik bik, DIY leggings, Din Sko boots and my typical Adax bag :)


What are your plans for this easter?



Hugs and kisses
-Nora

2 kommentarer:

  1. i love your look. its so fabulous. its rockable chic. u look great.
    xoxo
    mina

    www.thefabulousgirlsguidetofashion.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you Mina! Your always so nice! Have an amazing easter :)

    SvarSlett