mandag 23. februar 2009

23.02.2009



Today my boyfriend and I were out looking for stuff to our apartment. And we got hungry, so we went to get something to eat. At the table next to us there was a group of girls chatting and laughing really loud. Then they started talking about digestive problems and how they hated when people tagged them on facebook.... Well girls thanks for sharing the whole conversation to the rest of us... I really loved it.


Anyways my outfit for the day:- "leather" jacket from Bik Bok, Cardigan from American Apparel, Sweater-H&M, Bag- My mums, Green skirt from Zara, Necklace from Hophophop and shoes from Din Sko




Hugs and Kisses
-Nora

2 kommentarer:

  1. wow, such an excellent look! i love this nora!!


    anyhoo, ty so much for your lovely comment! i love my room :)

    SvarSlett